- Experience the culture and scenic geography of Southern #Africa on train trip with stops in 6 countries goo.gl/5I03k #TTOT #travel 1 day ago
- A wonderful Christmas story... youtube.com/watch?v=zIEIvi… fb.me/17lsPi8ys 1 day ago
- Explore #Antarctica in an ice-strengthened #expedition vessel goo.gl/R2YI0 #TTOT #travel 1 day ago
- An African song of joy and love - such a touching tribute to Nelson Mandela fb.me/2KhEQRaAf 2 days ago
- #Mpumalanga - #safari capital of #South Africa, with #Kruger National Park and many private reserves. goo.gl/MqL5O #TTOT #travel 2 days ago
- 1,926 hits
The WOW Women Only Worldwide Tour Evening has been cancelled. Thank you to Christine for your effort in coordinating this event. There is insufficient participation at this time.
A few women have expressed interest in travel to this region (India, Vietnam, Thailand, China). We will endeavor to introduce you at a future gathering when everyone is in town.
If you have ever wanted to discover ASIA with like-minded women, you should come to our info evening on Tuesday, October 29 at 7pm.
Girls Going Global has invited Janice of WOW Tours, who will entice us with journeys through India, Vietnam and other Oriental treats!
It’s free, so bring your friend(s) and contact Vicki Hodgson at 604.277.3331 to reserve your seats.
‘Girls Going Global’ will meet for dinner in Steveston on June 15th to connect with others for the purpose of travel and for staying in touch.
We are planning a fun evening so you can meet more people, get better acquainted and perhaps even find a potential travel companion.
More details later… for now just SAVE THE DATE
We hope to see you then! Warm regards, Vicki and Christine
Join this unforgettable Polynesian adventure! Discover the intoxicating beauty of these lush, untouched islands aboard the Aranui III.
Bonus: Twin share available!
Discover the rich Marquesan culture and history on this one of a kind journey that will excite your senses and leave you with a lasting impression.
This custom-built vessel has been specially designed with passenger comfort in mind – spacious suites, library, well-equipped gym, sweeping decks, sparkling pool and fine French and Polynesian cuisine.