- #Namibia - unique ecosystems, fascinating animals and unusual plants. Campers & Non-Campers #travel together! goo.gl/QzsOU #TTOT 13 hours ago
- Girlfriend getaway to #Italy - relax with great food & wine and the company of like-minded women goo.gl/Bz7o1 #TTOT #travel 1 day ago
- #Ebola not imminent on #Safaris... Overland trip Cape Town to Cairo - 14.000kms took almost 2 months... just saying! fb.me/1DpllJPPt 1 day ago
- For all who missed this year's Wildebeest Migration... enjoy this minute in amazement! fb.me/73X8kZcBQ 2 days ago
- #Travel to the greatest cities in #Peru and enjoy a mix of local food and #culture, #archaeology and #history. goo.gl/3r45o #TTOT 2 days ago
- 2,172 hits
Hi ladies, here’s a little remedy for all the snow we’ve been having…
Join us for a VIRTUAL AFRICAN SAFARI!
We’ll whet your appetite with a fabulous slide show and travel talk by Botswana wildlife guide and owner of Letaka Safaris – Brent Reed.
You could even wear your best ‘Safari Outfit’ – we’ll get Vicki to turn up the heat :)
Join us for an exciting River Cruise talk and slide show on Jan 16th in Steveston.
Meet potential travel buddies, learn about the latest travel destination and above all, have an enjoyable evening amongst like-minded ladies. And best of all – it’s a free event.
So invite your friend / sister / colleague and reserve your seat(s) today.
Call Vicki 604.277.3331 or Christine 604.338.9211.
We look forward to another pleasant evening amongst the Girls Going Global.
Contact Christine Boecker to secure your cabin today!
The WOW Women Only Worldwide Tour Evening has been cancelled. Thank you to Christine for your effort in coordinating this event. There is insufficient participation at this time.
A few women have expressed interest in travel to this region (India, Vietnam, Thailand, China). We will endeavor to introduce you at a future gathering when everyone is in town.
If you have ever wanted to discover ASIA with like-minded women, you should come to our info evening on Tuesday, October 29 at 7pm.
Girls Going Global has invited Janice of WOW Tours, who will entice us with journeys through India, Vietnam and other Oriental treats!
It’s free, so bring your friend(s) and contact Vicki Hodgson at 604.277.3331 to reserve your seats.