- Take time off to enjoy #Galapagos, swimming with the fishes as you admire the rich marine life goo.gl/hHm6l #TTOT #travel 2 days ago
- #Rwanda land of a 1000 hills - home to the endangered Mountain #Gorillas ow.ly/breC9 #TTOT #travel 2 days ago
- #Tanzania - the land of Mount #Kilimanjaro, #Zanzibar and the magical plains of the #Serengeti goo.gl/tKDqc #TTOT #travel 3 days ago
- An #African #Safari is unlike any other journey. It's hard to describe and can only be experienced. ow.ly/br4Ip #TTOT #travel 4 days ago
- Surprising #Ethiopia - with Moorish gateways, ancient walls, narrow alleyways and jostling crowds. goo.gl/i5cbh #TTOT #travel 5 days ago
- 2,153 hits
Hi ladies, here’s a little remedy for all the snow we’ve been having…
Join us for a VIRTUAL AFRICAN SAFARI!
We’ll whet your appetite with a fabulous slide show and travel talk by Botswana wildlife guide and owner of Letaka Safaris – Brent Reed.
You could even wear your best ‘Safari Outfit’ – we’ll get Vicki to turn up the heat :)
Join us for an exciting River Cruise talk and slide show on Jan 16th in Steveston.
Meet potential travel buddies, learn about the latest travel destination and above all, have an enjoyable evening amongst like-minded ladies. And best of all – it’s a free event.
So invite your friend / sister / colleague and reserve your seat(s) today.
Call Vicki 604.277.3331 or Christine 604.338.9211.
We look forward to another pleasant evening amongst the Girls Going Global.
Contact Christine Boecker to secure your cabin today!
The WOW Women Only Worldwide Tour Evening has been cancelled. Thank you to Christine for your effort in coordinating this event. There is insufficient participation at this time.
A few women have expressed interest in travel to this region (India, Vietnam, Thailand, China). We will endeavor to introduce you at a future gathering when everyone is in town.
If you have ever wanted to discover ASIA with like-minded women, you should come to our info evening on Tuesday, October 29 at 7pm.
Girls Going Global has invited Janice of WOW Tours, who will entice us with journeys through India, Vietnam and other Oriental treats!
It’s free, so bring your friend(s) and contact Vicki Hodgson at 604.277.3331 to reserve your seats.